Estancia is happy to offer AAA members and AARP members a percentage off our rates.”
Estancia La Jolla Hotel Amenities
For Your Most Comfortable Stay in La Jolla, CA
Welcome to Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa, a secluded rancho-inspired hideaway of relaxed sophistication, premium amenities, and inspired elegance in San Diego, CA.
This luxurious Southern California resort features over 47,000 combined square feet of state-of-the-art conference facilities, intimate outdoor gardens and elegant indoor venues perfect for San Diego weddings and events, a full-service spa and fitness center to promote guests’ well being, and 3 award-winning restaurants and lounges.
Browse through our award-winning spa services, dining outlets, and business amenities, and discover why our luxury hotel in La Jolla was named one of “The World’s Hottest Hotels” by Condé Nast Traveler.
Awarding-Winning Full Service Spa:
- Luxurious spa treatments, including massage therapies, facials, and manicures and pedicures
- Eucalyptus Steam Room, Relaxation Areas, and Saltwater Whirlpool
- Spa Shop with signature products
- Recognized by Condé Nast Traveler as one of the top spas in the world in 2012
Fitness & Activities:
- Heated pool and adult whirlpool open from 6:00 am – 10:00 pm daily
- Towels and poolside lounge chairs
- Luxury Poolside Cabanas
- Executive fitness center
Delicious On-site Dining:
- Adobe El Restaurante – Open for Breakfast, Lunch & Weekend Brunch*
- Mustangs & Burros – Open for Lunch & Dinner*
- Trintas Cellars Wine Bar & Private Dining – Open during the evening*
- Room Service Available
* Hours vary weekday to weekend
For Business Convenience:
- Administrative Support Services
- Wired & wireless high speed Internet access
- 2-line speaker phones, cordless phone, and voice mail in every room
- Daily USA Today & Local Newspaper available in lobby everyday
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Services
- 22,190 square feet of state-of-the-art Conference Facilities
ADA Services and Amenities:
- Assistive Devices for Persons with Disabilities
- ADA Accessible Guest Rooms Available
Additional Guest Amenities or Services:
- Multilingual Staff
- Oversized in-room safe inside each Guest Room or Suite
- Concierge to assist with local reservations and information
- Valet Parking / Available 24 hours ($25 per day, per vehicle)
*Room rates and special offers do not include daily Hospitality Services Fee. The Hospitality Services Fee is $22/day and includes the following: Welcome beverage upon arrival, one bottle of private label wine, two bottles of water replenished daily, in-room gourmet coffee, morning coffee & tea service in Trinitas Cellars Wine Bar, fitness center access, wireless Internet throughout the hotel, your choice from over 3,000 same-day newspapers and magazines worldwide available on your personal devices via PressReader App, use of Business Center, airline check in/boarding pass capabilities, incoming fax service (3 pages/fax), unlimited access for toll free & local telephone calls.
Check-in time is 4:00 pm. Check-out time is 12:00 pm.